1. Click on the “+” sign on the Home Page.
2. You have a selection of Bump Type Groups to choose from, but for our “Fairy Doors in Hong Kong” pod example, let’s pick “Post” bump types, and then “Share a Place”.
A quick summary of what the different bump groups are:
3. Take a picture (or select one or more from your photo library).
4. Make the photo interesting.
5. Fill in the bump details.
Location: By default, the bump will be located where you are. However, you can easily position the bump to a different location either by dragging on the map, or by clicking on the magnifying glass icon and search for your location.
Text: Tell your pod members, what is interesting about this place.
Link: You can attach external links or links to other bumps using the link icon.
Media: You can add other images or videos to the bump using the media icon.
Post to Pod: Select a pod to post the bump to. Here select your pod “Fairy Doors in Hong Kong”.
Personal Folder: The bump will be saved in one of your personal folders. A default one is selected for you.
Post: Post will always save to a personal folder, and, if you selected a pod, it will post the bump to the pod as well. If you did not select a pod for this bump, you can assign it to a pod later.