Client focused delivery
- Practical value – Our clients are the users of Bump. Our aim is to ensure that Bump produces value for our users and entices our users to adopt Bump.
- Know our users – Ensure Bump addresses users’ needs through gaining an understanding of their values, interests, and behaviours.
- Deliver with passion.
- Innovate – Embrace new things and new ways of thinking, and drive them into value for our users and our company.
- Leverage diverse perspectives – Create breakthrough insights and ideas by actively integrating different perspectives.
- Think unconventionally – Look at things differently. Find non-obvious connections, and think outside the box to find value.
- Try new things – Take thoughtful risks and experiment to find better answers that yield better results.
- Redefine the problem – Creatively seek the best solution given objectives, needs, constraints, timelines and budgets.
- Leverage existing ideas – Aggressively seek and apply existing knowledge and ideas from inside and outside the company.
- Inspire a shared vision – Help people see, buy in, and commit to a compelling future state
- Think strategically – Keep people focused on the big picture, the real value, and the critical elements to success
- Enable others to act – Set context and dear objectives, give ownership and support that empowers people to perform
- Challenge assumptions – Understand the “why” behind things and drive change when they no longer make sense
- Drive accountability – Hold ourselves and others accountable for achieving clearly articulated business outcomes
- Model the way – Act the way you expect others to act; teach our values by example
- Make the hard decisions – Face reality, communicate it clearly, and make the hard decisions that you know are right.
- Share information – Share non-confidential information openly to promote understanding, ownership and trust.
- Raise and act on issues – Proactively raise, openly discuss and address problems quickly and constructively.
- Open your mind – Be open-minded and adaptable to new ideas, approaches and changes
- Practice real-time feedback – Constantly give, seek, and accept constructive feedback to learn and to help others.
- Admit mistakes – Openly acknowledge and discuss mistakes in order to fix them, learn from them, and build trust.
- Go to the source – Encourage direct access, communication, and feedback by anyone to anyone in our company.
- Challenge people – Provide stretch opportunities and support to accelerate people’s growth.
- Encourage initiative – Encourage and recognize people tor stepping up, taking ownership, and incurring risks by taking on new things.
- Actively develop others – Teach continuously through example, coaching & mentoring, positive reinforcement and knowledge sharing.
- Promote on merit – Promote solely on performance, potential, and commitment to our values.
- Own your grown – Take personal responsibility for your progress and level of impact.
- Understand and empathize – Care about people and seek to understand their goals, needs, viewpoints, and capabilities.
- Build trust – Build trust by establishing competence, acting from right motives, caring and delivering on commitments.
- Act with integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons and act consistently with your words.
- Work collaboratively – Establish trust, respect, common goals, and mutual support to work together effectively.